Financing is a necessary part of buying a new car, but it doesn't have to be difficult. The finance professionals at Prescott Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Mendota are here to make the process as easy as possible.
Financing and leasing are different options that suit different situations. We have prepared this guide to help you in your process of buying a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, of RAM vehicle.
Should I Finance or Lease My New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM?
Why choose to lease?:
- Pay less per month
- Pay less on maintenance and repairs thanks to manufacturer warranties
- You can upgrade to a new vehicle at the end of your lease
- Lower sales tax
Lease regulations you should take into account:
- The vehicle must be returned to the lessor when the lease is completed
- Some lease agreements come with mileage and modification limitations
Why choose to finance?:
- You will own the vehicle once it is paid off
- No customization restrictions
- No mileage restrictions
Things to take into account about financing:
- Higher monthly payments
- Higher down payment
- Often higher maintenance costs
Whether You Lease or Finance Prescott Brothers of Mendota Can Help
Only you can be sure if financing or leasing is the right choice for you, but our team of highly-trained finance experts are here to help you. Feel free to contact us at (888) 894-2447 or stop by our Peru, IL showroom today.